- 1 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1 ½ cups rolled oats
- 1/3 cup raisins
- 1/3 cup of craisins/dried cranberries
- ¼ cup walnuts/pecans
- Preheat heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix vanilla extract and cinnamon into the applesauce.
- Blend applesauce mixture with all other ingredients and let sit for 10 minutes
- Drop cookie dough, by spoonfuls, onto a parchment paper lined cookie sheet and flatten cookies into rounds.
- Bake approx. 20 – 30 minutes, or until golden and done.
- Remove from oven and let rest on cookie sheet for 5 minutes, then move to cooling rack.
- Store in a covered container when completely cool.
- Calories: 90
- Fat: 2.3g
- Carbohydrates: 16.1
- Dietary Fiber: 2.2 g
- Sugars: 6.0g
- Protein: 2.3g