Low-fat yogurt, vinegar and dill give this cucumber salad plenty of zip!
Number of servings: 2
- 1 cucumber (large, peeled and thinly sliced)
- 2 tablespoons low-fat plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 teaspoon dill weed (optional)
- 1 dash pepper (optional)
- Peel and thinly slice cucumber.
- Mix all other ingredients in the mixing bowl.
- Add cucumber slices and stir until coated.
- Chill until serving.
Per serving: 90 calories, 7 g total fat, 1 g saturated fat, 2 g protein, 4 g carbohydrates, 1 g dietary fiber, 15 mg sodium.
Recipe courtesy of the U.S. Department of Agriculture, recipefinder.nal.usda.gov.